- Applicant must be a holder of an Arab country passport or of Arabic descent.
- Applicant must hold a key executive position in his/her organization.
- Applicant’s age must not exceed forty nine (49) years at the date of application submission; however, exceptions can be made following the Board Members’ approval.
- Applicant must enjoy a good reputation and an exceptional personality.
- Applicant must have considerable accomplishments and be an influential figure in the public sector, business field, administrative affairs sector, media, arts, civil activities, or be involved in any vital field in the Arab world.
- Applicant must have shown leadership ability when managing issues and situations unrelated to his/her direct professional interests.
- Applicant must commit to the mission and goals of YAL.
- The membership committee reviews applications on a monthly basis.
- Membership fee for 2017 is AED 8,000.