YAL aims to build on the capabilities, skills and power of its regional network of members, who have a track-record of achievements, to develop young Arab talent through mentorship and education programs. Unlocking the expertise and resources of a regional support network, YAL empowers youth through various initiatives and workshops to develop their creativity and confidence to enter a culture of entrepreneurship & leadership.
Vision & Mission
Our Mission Develop & leverage a strong network of Young Arab Leaders to serve as mentors & educators to young entrepreneurs, business delegates, and university students in their local community.
In addition to helping shape the future of our youth, members will have the opportunity to benefit from an array of advantages that come with being a YAL member:
- Connect with a premier network
- Gain access to private YAL networking & educational events
- Give entrepreneurial guidance and mentorship
- Connect with like-minded chief executives & business leaders
- Gain access to exclusive regional seminars & conferences
- Gain business exposure through our community events & media partners
- Enjoy a generous discount with selected business, leadership, & socio-economic events and seminars
- Applicant must be a holder of an Arab country passport or of Arabic descent.
- Applicant must hold a key executive position in his/her organization.
- Applicant’s age must not exceed forty nine (49) years at the date of application submission; however, exceptions can be made following the Board Members’ approval.
- Applicant must enjoy a good reputation and have an exceptional personality.
- Applicant must have considerable accomplishments and be an influential figure in the public sector, business field, administrative affairs sector, media, arts, civil activities, or be involved in any vital field in the Arab world.
- Applicant must have shown leadership ability when managing issues and situations unrelated to his/her direct professional interests.
- Applicant must commit to the mission and goals of YAL.
- The membership committee reviews applications on a monthly basis.
- Membership fee for 2017 is AED 8,000.
Muna Al Gurg, YAL Chairwoman
“YAL has redefined its mission to enhance its focus and allow its members to derive greater benefits while they contribute to creating positive change and helping Arab youth overcome the challenges they face while furthering our region’s aspirations.”
While supporting the professional ambitions of our members and the needs of local youth we are committed to the following core values:
- Leadership Growth
- Quality Education
- Youth Empowerment
- Public/Private Sectors Cooperation